Clued Up Coaching has kindly developed this lesson plan for Now & Beyond, to help explain to teens the positive impact empathy has on kindness.
At the bottom of the page you can download:
- KS3 Kindness Lesson Plan – Empathy and its impact on kindness
- Accompanying resource – Little Book of Teen Kindness
The session is written so that if the teacher only has limited time, the lesson plan can be broken down into just one or two of the activities.
The session aims to:
- Explain what empathy means
- Consider how using empathy can help with relationships with others
- Show how to use empathy to consider other people’s feelings
KS3 Kindness lesson plan
KS3 Accompanying resource