We’ve asked Bow-Wowza to create this lesson plan which brings the theme of Gratitude to life in your primary school.
Bow-Wowza is a wellbeing world packed with hilarious talking dogs and oodles of hacks to make kids feel happy.
Created by experts in education and entertainment, the Bow-Wowza school resources provide a fun and fresh way to bring tried-and-tested wellbeing tools into the classroom. This pack helps Key Stage 2 pupils understand and practise gratitude, with the aim of creating a lasting ethos of thankfulness within your school.
- Teacher’s Notes, explaining our activities and why gratitude is beneficial for children’s wellbeing
- A short, funny, explanatory video
- Handouts and creative activities
- Lesson template
- Downloadable gratitude meditations
- Ideas for introducing a culture of gratitude permanently!
KS2 Lesson plan
KS2 Teachers notes
KS2 Daily Journal Page
KS2 Gratitude box
KS2 Gratitude cards
KS2 Gratitude meditation (2 mins)
KS2 Gratitude meditation (5 mins)
KS2 Gratitude moment
KS2 Gratitude tree
KS2 Gratitude tree leaves
KS2 Thank You letter