Step 1: Sign up
- Once your signup form has been submitted and accepted (in accordance with our Ts and Cs) you will instantly receive access to our national directory.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email safe list.
- Please save the date and promote it internally using this toolkit.
- Our resources will launch 20th November 2023 and include age differentiated lesson plans (categorised by mental health theme), our workshop booking platform and a live broadcast schedule. Before then, feel free to browse our archived lesson content from previous years.
(Don’t worry about remembering all of this, you will be sent information by email throughout the next few months to help you plan!)
We encourage all participants to raise funds to support young people’s mental health by wearing the Beyond colours (black, pink, yellow) on Festival Day and donating £1. Please use this flyer to promote it internally while you wait for our resources to launch.
Step 2: Planning
Our lesson plans, workshop booking platform and schedule for our live broadcast will launch on 20th November 2023.
From this date you can:
- Browse and download the lesson plans you wish to use on Festival Day.
- Browse and book up to two workshops for your classes and/ or year groups.
- Note the timings of the live broadcasts that you want your classes to tune into. (Please note, there is always a session for staff about their wellbeing at 4pm and a session at 8pm for Parents/Carers that you may wish to circulate with your respective staff and parent communities.)
Step 3: Connect with workshop hosts
If you’ve booked any workshops, you’ll receive their contact information.
- Drop them a line to discuss any particular requirements you/ your students may have and confirm the exact time within the hour slot that you have booked that would best suit your timetable.
- Create a virtual meeting link and share it with your workshop host(s). We ask the settings to create this meeting link for safeguarding purposes and expect one educator/ safeguarding lead to be present for the duration of the session.